Proposed additions to the collection
- Rutherford, J., 1830. A narrative of the capture of the ship Agnes : and the murder of the Captain and eight of her crew, who were barbarously cooked and eaten by the savage cannibals of New Zealand. [S.l.]: J. Rutherford. 35 pages
- Colenso, W., 1844. Excursion in the Northern Island of New Zealand, in the summer of 1841-2. Launceston, Tas.: Printed at the office of the Launceston Examiner. 95 pages
- 1846. Narrative of an expedition into the interior of New Zealand, during the months of June and July, 1845 With some account of the attack on the native fortress of Ohaiowai on the 1st of July, by the troops under the commandof Lieut.-Colonel Despard, 99th Regt., acting as colonel on the staff. In, edited by. [London: H. Colburn.
- Davis, C.O., 1855. The renowned chief Kawiti and other New Zealand warriors. Auckland: Lambert. 26 pages
- Buddle, T., 1873. Christianity and colonisation among the Maoris. [s.l.]: [s.n.]. pages
- Ashwell, B.Y., 1878. Recollections of a Waikato missionary : Printed for private circulation. Auckland: William Atkin. 25 pages
- Alexander, J. E. (1863). Incidents of the Maori war; New Zealand in 1860-61. London: Richard Bentley.
- Alexander, J. E. (1865). Notes on the Maories of New Zealand : with suggestions for their pacification and preservation. London: Aborigines' Protection Society.
- Gorton, E. (1901). Some home truths re the Maori war, 1863 to 1869, on the west coast of New Zealand. London: Greening.
- Kawepo, R. T.-k.-H., Fitzgerald, T. H., Colenso, W., & Stokes, R. (1861). Renata's speech and letter to the Superintendent of Hawke's Bay on the Taranaki War question; in the original Maori, with an English translation. = Ko te Korero me te pukapuka a Renata Tamakihikurangi, no te Pa Whakairo; Ki a te Kai-whakahaere tikanga o nga Pakeha ki Ahuriri; ko te reo Maori, me te reo Pakeha, erua tahi. : 1860-61. Wellington, New Zealand: Printed at the Spectator Office.
- Meurant, E. Diary of E. Meurant from 17th April, 1845 to 24th December, 1945.
- Ward, C. (1863). Letter to the Rt. Hon. the Lord Lyttelton, on the relations of Great Britain with the colonists and aborigines of New Zealand. London: E. Stanford.
Last updated: 13 January, 2012